Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 2008

Dear Gabesy,

I love you! I came down with the flu yesterday, and this had you quite perplexed. Dad tried to explain it to you, so before you went to bed you came over to the couch to snuggle with me. It was so nice! Today, Grandma Robins took you to Walgreens, and while you were there you told her that I had eaten all of the M&Ms and I needed more to help me feel better. So you and Grandma picked up more M&Ms for me and brought them home! You are such a sweet boy!

I may regret telling you this... it's probably just as embarrassing for me as it is for you. But I still think it's cute, so I'll tell you. I was getting ready to hop in the shower this week. You were "tooling" around upstairs, and happened to pop in the bathroom just as I was ready to get in. You came right over to me and took a good look at my "private" area. I wasn't quite sure what to do, but you looked up to me and said, "Mommy, how do you pee?" You were quite perplexed at the fact that there was no penis. I told you that God made boys to have penises but girls peed through a urethra between their legs, and you said, "Oh! *That's* why you don't have a penis!" It was very funny!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: